Monday, April 28, 2014

Lessons Learned

I think that I have learned a lot through the technology program.  Ironically, I think the biggest piece of information that I have learned, is that I have A LOT left to learn.  There are so many different applications that can be used with the Surface RTs.  With all the information and ideas out there, I feel a little overwhelmed at times.

I am still having problems with device management.  Storing the devices and having the ability to monitor students on the devices still is difficult for me to do.  The RTs make it easy to switch between apps, which is good, but that also makes it easy for students to switch between an app that they are supposed to be using and one that they are not.  

I would also like to find a way to easily delete history between one user and the next.  Students go onto sites that they are not supposed to (like pandora and youtube) and those sites stay up for the incoming class.

No comments:

Post a Comment