Monday, April 28, 2014

Technology Update

I do not use the RTs in my classroom every day because I think students would begin to abuse their time with them if they got bored with them.  Also, the district spent money on a review program to prepare students for the STAAR test and I wanted to use that in my classroom.

Now that the STAAR test is over, I plan to begin using the devices to help students prepare for IPC next year.  I found a website called Spongelab that has a lot of interactive labs and tutorials for students.  It is free, however students still need to register.  I believe the best way to do this is through their ajhpbl.net accounts.  If they use these accounts, it would be easier to control their access.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how Spongelab goes. Next year, we may have microsoft email accounts for all of the students. It is good you are already using Google and could set up accounts now with them.

    ReplyDelete